Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Toms Shoes

























anyone who knows me well knows that i am a huge toms supporter (thanks to davis, kinda) i have known about toms shoes since they began but i thought that stores were the only ones who sold them. any way davis and maranda did a report on them for cas and i told my mom and now we own lots of toms shoes. eir go my mother told me that their was going to be a toms raly at cbu so we went with a few other of our friends who are big toms supporters as well. so we ( my mom, Jemma, merel, saskia) went to the raly and had a great time. we watched the cbu students decorate their shoes, listened to a live band, and ate delishous food from wandas ( the on campus diner). it was great fun.

my mom, Jemma, and saskia were talking about this combined "MIR and Grove toms shoes raly" or a "style your soles" as toms likes to call it. so if you hear that there is going to be a toms raly in Redlands make sure you order some shoes and come decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment