Friday, September 25, 2009

every second counts.........





this has been truly a full year, my schedule is booked, it feels so chaotic but you wouldn't see it on the outside, because i can pass it off by looking better than i feel ! oh, the beauty of make-up! so, i have been so busy that i have barely had any time to  blog, and that makes me sad :(  because i love to write ! about anything ! i am in the middle o writing my second Novel right now, i know I'm just a "rookie" but i write because i get really great story ideas and i need to get them on paper so i can remember them always! i love writing with many characters because i can decide what they do,what they say and why they say and do those things. one i ge in to a story i have to write more, its like I'm reading a book i enjoy, but i control everything when i want drama i get it when i want romance, i ge it. it is really very thrilling. my latest book is about a girl named Aimie who is in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend of four ears (Keith). i think it is progressing well. other than that, my days consist of school, volley ball, practice, games, SAT prep, PSAT tests, and passing out on the couch around 8:30. i am a senior citizen. besides my youth being taken, i am having a great time with my old and new friends i have made over e past few weeks.







                              love,
                                      Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment