Saturday, November 14, 2009

Creative???


I'm not really a fashion blogger (though i wish i was) but i can appreciate creativity when i see it, what am i talking about? you may be asking... I'm talking about these........


I found out about them from my friend Davis who wanted me to watch "Fashion Orgasm" with him.

they look like bee hives...... and very uncomfortable to walk in. And I know that fashion is not about comfort or practical-ness but come on!











I mean, yes they are kinda cool, very creative, it makes me wonder what Alexander McQueen's inspiration was... maybe Firefly? not the band, the show about the future. 












so even though they are strange, they are unique, and I will never shut down a creative idea when i see one.
Admittedly, I do like them a little more because of Lady GaGa.

       -ash

No comments:

Post a Comment