Monday, August 23, 2010

"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. thats why it is called the present."


Normally, (on any other day) I would have thought that this saying was... wise, insightful, and many other things. But after today... I think its a load of crap. 
"please God give me another day... and erase this one from my memory. Amen"
I wish I could blame the events that happened today on someone but the sad miserable truth is... I have only myself to blame. And maybe that is why it hurts so bad, because I know that I was in the wrong (all evidence points to me), also, it made my Mom right, as she always is ( :/ ).
WHY IS MY LIFE SO PREDICTABLE!?!?!?!?
it annoys me to no end. And I am sorry i am ranting right now, but I have no one to "console me" or complain to, so Ill unleash my depressed thoughts in to the internet, to my few readers.
I cant go in to detail with out going on a rampage, just know that it is nothing of grave concern.
I feel so overwhelmed. And I've been thinking about that word "overwhelmed" and I have  thought about all the times I have felt overwhelmed, and I realized that I have never felt underwhelmed. Oh how I long to be underwhelmed. I guess that's why we have summer.... time to feel underwhelmed. Unfortunately it has had the opposite effect on me. :/
                        Untill next time... if you even wish to continue on after this entry (once again I am sorry)
                                                                      -ash

No comments:

Post a Comment