Monday, March 12, 2012

"My world would be a wonderland" - Alice


I suppose it is not until you are much older when you see what little things played such a big role in your life, for me it was classic Walt Disney movies.
 This weekend I went to Disneyland for the seventh time in my life and while my friend Jessica and I were finding things to do that I had never done I realized there were a lot of things I had never seen or done there this is me with Excalibur, I had never seen tried to pull it out before because I had never seen it. I was really excited to try, I know that it only releases once a day... it did not release for me :( but that is okay.
 That day I realized just how much i learned from those movies and stories.

I realized that when i was a kid I hated sitting through the opening credits when it was just a chorus singing, paintings of main characters and names of people I didn't know... And now I love it! I get so excited when i see that castle and tinker bell, and the Walt Disney Pictures title.

Steam Boat Willy is my favorite! I really loved all of the black and white cartoons. I loved waking up on Saturday mornings and singing "M-I-C*K-E-Y*M-O-U-S-E"





Disney taught me that family is where you feel safest,
 where your heart is where your home is, family is a sanctuary
Disney taught me that family, is the most important thing of all.



Disney taught me to never give up. Especially on myself.

Disney taught me to be who I want to be, and to always dream, because nothing is impossible.




Now I'm learning that even though I'm grown, I can still keep some of my child hood, and that is what I intend to do by disneybounding every outfit! (Family, this is Disneybound click here but be where its addicting... )

Most importantly Disney taught me to believe in happy endings because life would be awfully sad without them.

so I will continue to wait for my prince charming...

I'll keep having fun and sometimes act childish...

And I'll live happily ever after.


Now I have to go, because lord knows...

XOXO, ashLEIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment