Monday, March 12, 2012

The things that are started out of boredom

 One day I decide to paint my nails but I didn't want just one color, I wanted something special! So I bagan to look up nail tutorials on you tube, I found some really fun ones ant it just took off from there...
Now I'm addicted! I'm like a pro at painting left handed now :) which helps me with one of my life goals, becoming ambidextrous. (score!)
Sometimes I'll get an idea from Pintrest, or my friends will challenge me :) at school I get a lot of compliments on them so I decided to post some of my latest ones...






Valentines day.
 
 Cupcakes! (I was missing my Jamie, she calls me cupcake so I did these for her.)
 Strawberries, good enough to eat.
 Owls, in honor of Harry potter on blue ray.
Tuxedos, because i was feelin' fancy ;)
these are inspired by the stain glass windows of castio's in Italy (I was missing it a lot)






XOXO, ashLEIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment