Thursday, May 31, 2012

a trip through time and space to a galaxy far far away, Allons-y!


Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a total sucker for anything "Syfy". It started when I was a child, I was raised on Star Wars, A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi. So of course I celebrate May the Fourth as best as I can... 

I wear my Awesome Japanese Star Wars shirt from the happiest place on earth, Disneyland, AND i do my nails...

So we have Vader of course, Boba Fett, some light sabers, a storm trooper, the rebel insignia, and my favorite character, R2 D2.


 Because of my love for SW is it any wonder why I fell in love with the Doctor?


This is my first post ever featuring my obsession with Doctor Who and I am super excited because it really is my favorite show, in the theme of syfy nails right now I did some in honor of my favorite time lord!


here's a close up...


Dalek's are my all time favorite villains of DW so of course I had to use them, a TARDIS in the middle, a bow tie in honor of 11, and, the word Allons-y in honor of 10, and last, a Cyber man because they are my second favorite villains.

Any way.... this post was sort of thrown together, because, I feel bad when I don't post when I have free time. And I've been wanting to share these for a while. 

If you have any ideas for nail designs I'd love to hear them! My comment boxes are always open...

xoxo, ashLEIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment