Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Millions of girls float on their one quote, living on their last hope,on their last hope.

I just have the most fun time when I'm with my sister, this is us at a wedding. Savannah hates weddings, she says they have become too commercial; I on the other hand LOVE weddings they are a way to not only watch two people become one but also a way to dance and not get groped by random sleez-balls. Man oh man we danced at that wedding... You see, Savannah and I are not only white girls, we also don't know how to dance, not only that, but when we get together and we start dancing we tend to steal the show because of it's intense look-at-me-look-at-me hilarity. I have so much fun with this girl, I hardly even noticed the guests video taping us. Just kidding, I was painfully aware of those cameras fixed on us. But I don't regret busting those sweet moves on the dance floor because I felt happy while I was doing them. And you know what? If those old men ever figure out how to upload those videos on YouTube, I will watch them and laugh along with America remembering that the smile on my face was out of pure joy. XOXO ashLEIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment