Thursday, August 30, 2012

Red, white, blue's in the skies, Summer's in the air and baby, Heaven's in your eyes.

Last night Davis bleached my hair, now I am blond, it's so weird. I dye my hair all the time but I still looked like me, don't get me wrong I like it, it's still in transition of becoming what I want, I knew it would be a process. I'm getting a lot of positive comments about it which is nice, I don't have a lot of people in my life that I have known for less than thirteen years so my new color comes as a shock to most every one, when i picked up my "little girl" from school today she said "you're so cute!" I love my job :)
I'm looking forward to what it will look like in the end, and I'm lucky Davis was willing to do this for me, I love him; probably because he's one of the people I've known for over fourteen years...
xoxo ashLEIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment