Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A spontaneous idea and a patch of pumpkins


My mom and I had a mother daughter date that was sort-of spontaneous, we went to Oak Glen and ate at Apple Annie's and had a nice talk and a delicious lunch and shared a cinnamon bun for dessert that was so good it could have killed me stone dead if I ate it on my own. After coming down the hill we realized we did not take one single photo of us, so I said "Lets go to the pumpkin patch!" and my mom was down of course because she likes to follow the sun sometimes, that's just who she is.


we had a really nice time just walking around and talking about the fun times we had when I was a kid, around the holidays. But my mother has a photographers heart and we had to make up for the pictures we missed out on, an I was in a goofy mood.


I wanted to be Sasquatch in the corn, I like to call this one Ash-squatch 


(I apologise for my hair, this was a last minute outing lol)
What I Wore
Clinging on to the last bit of summer I wore my blue floral skirt and shirt from Jason wu's Target collection, people always confuse it for Lauren Conrad but it's not, I like her clothes too though. But I am excited for the earthy tones that we get to wear in this season, I saw lots of fall inspired fashion at the pumpkin patch and I was in love.

XOXO AshLEIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment