Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"The falling leaves drift by my window, the Autumn leaves of red and gold. I see your face, the summer kisses, the sun-burned hands I used to hold. But I miss you most of all my darling, when Autumn leaves start to fall." -Nat King Cole


Outfit of the day, inspiration of the week.
 well it's that time, fall, the leaves start to change, women dye their hair darker, the stores finally carry pumpkin and apple cinnamon scented candles again. But what I love most, is the earthy tones we get to wear. When I was brunette I would wear a lot of brown, but now that I'm blond I like experimenting with lighter colors. I bought this ruffled half sleeve top at Forever 21 a few weeks ago and I am in love with it! It's simple but it can also be dressed up! Then this navy blue polka-dot knee length skirt (also from forever). Too many skirts and dresser are too short these days so when I find one I find appropriate I have to buy it right away. I paired my black ankle boots from Charlotte Russe. Some people think navy blue and black don't go together, but in this case I disagree, just because you can't really tell the difference. Brown braided belt to separate the skirt and shirt. And to top it all off a big floppy hat. By far my favorite outfit of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment